The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (the Government of India) and the Partnership for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (PMNCH) are pleased to invite all members to the 2018 Partners’ Forum in New Delhi. The Forum will take place at the Vigyan Bhavan Conference Centre from 5 to 6 December and will welcome more than 1,000 participants from across the globe to ramp up action on women’s, children’s and adolescents’ health. The Forum will be a platform for inspiration and ideas, profiling evidence and results of multi-stakeholder dialogue and action, including through case studies; and bringing local projects that are scalable, impactful, innovative and sustainable to a global audience.
Forum highlights include:
- Keynote addresses: Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India; Dr Michelle Bachelet, former President of Chile and chair of PMNCH
- Invited participation of heads of state, ministers, popular champions, and partners from up to 100 countries;
- Launch of a special “Partners’ Forum” issue of the British Medical Journal (BMJ), with 12 “Success Factor” case studies, highlighting best practices and innovations taken to scale for improving women’s, children’s and adolescents’ health;
- Online interactive programming and dialogue through a multi-channel virtual broadcast paired with interactive discussion formats;
- Pre-Forum Side events on 10-11 December;
- Film, music, animation and other creative arts to express the voice of women and girls, and what they want for their own reproductive and maternal health